Mashup registration is now open
1- Do you have a team? If so get your team captain to start the registration
- TIP#1 Follow the instructions on the Registration page to sign up your team
- TIP#2 What makes a good team?
- Focus on the skills your team as a whole can bring to the event.
- Recruit team members from your class, but also be sure to rope in friends who are doing other classes.
eg - if you are doing Business Studies, talk with people you know who are doing Digital Technologies, English, Art, Design etc.
Essentially you are building a team with a wide and varied skill set.
- Why a range of skills?
- a business needs different people with different skills to work
- Mashup is a competition with a cash prize! Increase your chance of winning a prize by entering a well balanced team!
2- Don't have a team but want to Mashup?
No problem! Fill in the details for one participant.
You will have the opportunity to meet others before Mashup to form a team.